~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Justice4Zamani




Saw the Zamani video. So unfairly treated. Having work to do with the Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan (AADK) since 2010 has taught me so much about drugs, drug addicts, the public perceptions on Mat Pet, the cure & care treatment. ...basically anything that's drug related. 

It was through AADK that I met soft spoken & shy guy Zamani. He'll be invited by AADK to sing in most of its event. The pic above was taken when me & Zamani became juries at the AADK Idol 2011.

I can't tell you anything bad about Zamani other than I know that he was being treated in a drug recovery program under AADK for quite some time. In AADK....drug addicts under treatment are being addressed as Clients. Not Criminals!

So he's still on drugs after sorting various treatment. It's an act of self destruction. ..not a smart thing to do on his side despite getting all the support. So the police picked him up. Fine. Maybe it'll make Zamani re-access the chances given to him. Fine. The police did him good up till the uploading of the video thinggy. It was so unethical.

I've had my own nightmare with the police when I was younger. Being cuffed and tucked away with other OKT's at the station. But hey! They're the police....can't go against them even though you are clearly being bullied. 

I know....not all policemen are of such behaviour but there are few who's "mistakenly" being absorbed into the force. Such a shame.

Took me some time to gain my faith back towards our police force...as I know....I very much need the police. Ironically. ...my TV dad was Sarjan Misai...had to love him & his work & his friends. 

As for Zamani...I hope the officer/s will apologize to him for what had happened. Zamani is a good guy....I'm sure he'll forgive them. If not make them sing Negara Ku...record it & make it viral....Fair ehh...*wink*

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment